This leading law firm is looking for an experienced recruiter to join their internal recruitment team with a focus on proactive headhunting and direct recruitment. Working closely with a small and collaborative team this role provides the opportunity to manage end-to-end recruitment processes while liaising directly with senior stakeholders and candidates. The team is growing and is happy to consider junior or experienced Consultants preferably on a full time basis, but part time candidates will be considered as well.
This role will work on a national basis across multiple legal practice groups recruiting all levels of lawyers, from newly qualified to Counsel. While this role is focused on legal recruitment there will also be the opportunity to be involved in support recruitment if and where needed, which may necessitate liaising with Managers overseas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building trusted relationships with Partners and Managers
- Proactively headhunting candidates and building market maps
- Managing processes end-to-end
- Maintaining long-term candidate relationships
- Ensuring best practice and efficient record keeping with the internal recruitment system
- At least 2-3 years recruitment experience
- Experience in a law firm/professional services is highly desirable
- Internal and agency candidates will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Experience and confidence managing senior candidates and stakeholders
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Experience headhunting candidates using various methods including Linkedin Recruiter and SEEK Talent Search
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a recruitment system/ATS/CRM
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.