They have an excellent company culture who are passionate, responsible, growing organically, great office hours, flexible, great staff engagement and a happy office atmosphere. They have parking onsite and there is a degree of flexibility in start and finish times totaling to a 38 hour week.
Working within a large HR team, you will be responsible for:
- Select appropriate candidate attraction strategies including database search, job boards, social media and targeted selection and place advertisements.
- Conduct telephone screening and face to face interviews with hiring managers
- Manage the candidate process including interview scheduling, offer management, contract generation and on-boarding.
- Conduct reference checks, right to work and medicals when necessary.
- Preparing employee packs and managing all new starters.
- Assist with the facilitation and orientation of on-boarding and inductions.
- Creating and managing a large pool of candidates.
- Meet and consult with hiring managers regarding upcoming job vacancies.
- Conduct weekly reporting.
- At least 3 years recruitment experience in an end to end role.
- Experience in manufacturing is highly desirable
- Internal and agency candidates will be considered with a preference towards those with experience in recruiting within high volume functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously