This national mid-tier law firm is growing quickly and is looking for a Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator to join the Talent team to assist an experienced, down-to-earth and supportive TA Manager. Working on a part-time basis (2-3 days/week) you will assist the TA Manager in managing national recruitment and coordinating the general administration for the team. This firm acts differently than other law firms; externally they provide commercial advice to Australia's most respected and successful companies while internally they have a supportive and collaborative culture where everyone’s voice is encouraged to be heard. This role has the opportunity to become full-time permanent.
You will assist with both recruitment and administration tasks on a national basis. The TA Manager is keen to train and develop a junior coordinator to take on more recruitment responsibility over time, including working directly with Partners/Heads of Function to manage their recruitment processes from start to end. The firm embraces and promotes high performance, autonomy and flexibility so the team is looking for someone who demonstrates initiative, is proactive and eager to learn, has strong attention to detail, and a genuine interest in talent acquisition.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Short listing candidates
- Taking reference checks
- Scheduling meetings and interviews
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Sitting in on and potentially running job interviews (training will be provided)
- Coordinating and writing internal job updates/newsletters
- Expense management
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Genuine interest in talent acquisition
- Experience in a recruitment/talent acquisition role would be desirable
- Currently/previously studying a degree in Human Resources would be desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.