Our client is a blue-chip, ASX-listed organisation based in the Sydney CBD that has seen growth and success through the pandemic. They offer a great culture, inclusive and diverse work environment, as well as excellent career growth and progression opportunities.
The role is focused on Australian international tax in the Asia Pacific region. The salary ranges from $130k package - $160k package (inclusive of super) + bonus depending on years of experience.
- Support commercial decision making through provision of tax advice
- Provide tax advice in relation to major business initiatives, M&A, projects, and other transactions
- Tax planning and advice to internal customers
- Review Australian and foreign tax compliance
- Manager tax audits and disputes
- Review and make recommendations regarding tax policies and strategies
- Liaise with relevant Australian and foreign tax authorities and specialist legal and tax advisers as required
- Experience in Tax Advisory in Big 4 will be highly regarded
- Expertise in Australian international tax law, including transfer pricing, tax treaties, withholding tax issues, and cross-border tax issues is essential
- Experience with corporate income tax returns
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills