Our client is a private-equity backed, international retail company and is seeking a Financial Accountant (Supply Chain & Inventory Accountant). The company has seen an increase in sales and revenue during the pandemic and is seeking a candidate for this newly created role due to recent growth.
- Design & implement standardised Best Practice Financial Accounting processes, controls, templates & reports
- Partner with warehouses for stock takes.
- Support warehouses by journaling accurate and timely inventory adjustments as required.
- Roll-forward and update management reports.
- Monthly review and commentary of specific AU P&L accounts.
- Review and presentation of the monthly New Zealand retail company accounts to local and Group finance.
- Fulfil all audit requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Support preparation of Statutory reporting & tax submissions & Government statistical submissions.
- Constant ad hoc projects and improvements
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management reporting, including supporting working papers, review and variance analysis
- Responsible for accurate retail inventory reporting & accounting
- Preparation of accurate and timely Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Partner and collaborate with the retail business to drive continuous end to end process improvement and strong inter departmental communications.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for working with the business to design and implement adequate controls in the end to end business processes
- Use analysis to ensure a strategic approach is taken to performing work.
- CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified
- Inventory accounting experience with an ecommerce, retail or FMCG company
- Supply chain analysis and business partnering experience within an ecommerce, retail or FMCG company
- Dynamic and able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested? Click on "Apply Now" as interviews are happening immediately!