Our client is a private-equity backed, international retail company based in the North Shore and is seeking a Supply Chain & Inventory Accountant. The company has seen an increase in sales and revenue during the pandemic and is seeking a candidate for this newly created role due to recent growth. The team is currently working from home but will be expected to return to the office full time once a safe return to office plan is honed out.
They are not particularly close to a train station, albeit are accessible via bus and there is accessible street parking.
- Inventory accounting and reconciliations
- Inventory investment tracking
- Inventory audit
- Maintenance of inventory operations provisions
- Reconciliation of inventory transactions
- Stock analysis and warehouse reporting
- Supply chain P&L preparation
- Supply chain accruals and cost accounting
- Supply chain rebate calculations
- Balance sheet reconciliations and inventory posting
- Wholesale P&L preparation
- Distribution centre analysis
- CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified
- Inventory accounting experience with a retail or FMCG company
- Supply chain analysis and business partnering experience within a retail or FMCG company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested? Click on "Apply Now" as interviews are happening immediately!