- Minimum 2- 4 years’ experience in an accounting role.
- Good range of fixed asset accounting experience, including tax fixed asset accounting.
- Background in construction, infrastructure and real estate/property background preferable.
- Needs to be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Needs to have excel modelling skills.
- This role involves significantly amount of transactional, system & admin work.
Ideally you are a tertiary qualified Accountant with a CA or CPA or close to completion and will be either from a Property Accounting or similar Management Accountant background.
You're not only academically astute & technically competent, but will also possess an inquisitive nature, a passion for the property industry, an ambition to push your career forward and a thirst to learn.
If this sounds like you, and now feels like the right time to make a move, apply by hitting the "apply" button. For more information contact Sherrie Milsom on 07 38543804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org