This established ASX-listed legal services company is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team. The company is rapidly growing through international fund acquisition and is continuously expanding their remit and global presence.
The position is seeking a candidate with an Accounting / Finance / Commerce degree, strong analysis exposure and experience building financial models. Excellent communication skills and business partnering experience are required. The role is based in the CBD and can pay around $100k - $110k + super.
- Build financial models through excel and provide analysis to Investment Managers and Executives
- Analyse investments at various stages of their lifecycle - before, during, and after
- Business partner with Investment Managers and Executives overseas
- Prepare ad hoc presentations as required
- Assist with half yearly and yearly results period as required
- Assist with budget and forecast modelling
- Prepare documents for support management and Board requests
- Perform and develop process improvement initiatives
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or a related degree
- Experience building financial models from scratch
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of accounting principles, analytical methods, financial statements and applicable source documents
- Excellent communication skills and business partnering experience