Due to organic growth they are looking to appoint a new Investment Analyst into their expanding team. This role will suit an investment professional who is focused on delivering quality analytics and insights, while balancing a busy workload as part of a dynamic team.
The role demands a collaborative and flexible approach due to the diverse, fast-paced and team focused nature of the group. This position will be offered as a full-time permanent position with a generous salary offer and the potential to a participate in performance bonuses.
Key responsibilities will be to
- Undertake detailed investment research and analysis of investments
- Assisting with management of existing investment portfolio
- Build financial models used in the acquisition and divestiture of assets
- Identify and evaluate key drivers of financial performance in various investments and markets
- Perform investment, industry and market research
- Take a leadership role in quarterly reporting processes
- Maintain flexibility and willingness to rearrange priorities
- Undertake travel to inspect and assess new and existing investments
For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply to email@example.com