Due to organic growth they are looking to appoint a new Investment Analyst into their expanding team. This role will suit an investment professional who is focused on delivering quality analytics and insights, while balancing a busy workload as part of a dynamic team.
The role demands a collaborative and flexible approach due to the diverse, fast-paced and team focused nature of the group. This position will be offered as a full-time permanent position with a generous salary offer and the potential to a participate in performance bonuses.
Key responsibilities will be to
- Undertake detailed investment research and analysis of investments
- Assisting with management of existing investment portfolio
- Build financial models used in the acquisition and divestiture of assets
- Identify and evaluate key drivers of financial performance in various investments and markets
- Perform investment, industry and market research
- Take a leadership role in quarterly reporting processes
- Maintain flexibility and willingness to rearrange priorities
- Undertake travel to inspect and assess new and existing investments
Prior experience in Agriculture will be highly regarded.
You will have a degree qualification in finance discipline and be highly literate with Excel and adept in building investment models. You will be highly literate both verbal and written and be adept in producing complex financial reports to a broad audience including executives and investors. It is expected that you will always operate with integrity and honesty as part of this high performance teams.
For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org