The Investment Analyst is part of the Investment Portfolio & Risk Management team. The primary focus of this position is researching various portfolio management topics and identifying key investment trends and risks across a full suite of asset classes and investment strategies and putting in place robust operational control solutions.
This varied role will encompass:
- Working on a range of investment risk work related topics such as market risk, liquidity risk, new fund launches/fund transitions, management information and adhoc analysis.
- Provide ongoing coverage for investment risk tasks.
- Review of investment risk related incidents as they occur.
- Partner with the investment team to facilitate with the first line risk identification process.
- Ongoing monitoring of both board approved material risks as well as the individual asset level risk factors.
- Measuring and monitoring of investment compliance across both listed and non listed investments.
- On boarding of new rules and investment managers.
You will possess the ability to recognise broad investment trends, determine the risk implications beyond the individual portfolio level, and communicate the resulting risks across our various investment platforms.
- Tertiary qualification.
- 3-5 years experience within the financial services/banking sector
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and on projects/variety of work as role may necessitate