Reporting to the Financial Controller your primary responsibilities will be asset and operational accounting.
This is a role that requires experience in the preparation of Management and Financial Reports in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. More specifically you will be responsible for;
- Uploading of the trial balance from asset and operations level to produce monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages, including Balance sheets, Profit and loss statements, Cash flow statements, Reconciliation of Equity, and Payables and Receivables.
- Prepare annual tax returns and quarterly BAS
- Assist with preparation of statutory and investor fund reporting obligations as required.
- Assist with payment of distributions, loan repayments and interest, share register maintenance.
- Build and maintain effective and productive working relationships with external advisors including but not limited to bookkeepers, auditors, accountants, lawyers, and compliance consultants.
- Assist with audit planning and resolution of audit queries as required.
You will have a growth mindset with a focus on process improvement and delivery of best practice within accounting and enjoy working in a fast paced high performance team.
For more information call Sarah on 07 3854 3801 or apply to email@example.com