Investment Compliance Analyst
|Job Title:||Investment Compliance Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 15:46|
This integral role provides support to Management with investment compliance monitoring and assisting with the day-to-day investment process. You will:
• Participate in and support the delivery of investment compliance monitoring services to Australian clients.
• Act as a contact point in the event of client and/or investment manager queries and requests.
• Ensure prompt action taken to address requests and or issues.
• Meet with clients as required to ensure the service delivery is of a high standard, maintaining a strong focus on timeliness and accuracy as measured by service KPIs
• Assist with client change control aimed at developing, extending, or improving the existing service received by the client
• Assist with new activity set up and on-boarding activities
• Assist with business requirements documents, UAT & implementation plans, support and maintain project governance documents
• Assist in the optimisation of end production under your oversight, working transversely across the business as required.
If you have solid knowledge and experience in investment compliance (note- broader operational/financial compliance is not sufficient) and risk management, and a demonstrated commitment to maintaining and educating around key risk policies – we want to speak with you!
The ideal candidate brings investment compliance experience from either a custody or funds management background, coupled with communication & interpersonal skills.
Competitive remuneration package on offer.
In addition, this Group promotes work/life balance for its employees and supports work-from-home arrangements. They are known for their tenured, inclusive culture and their focus on providing local + international career opportunities.
APPLY NOW to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's