The Investment Data Governance function is responsible for setting the data governance framework including acquisition, cleansing, transformation and storage of investment data. This is a Brisbane based role!
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with clients to gather data and business requirements that need to be translated into a set out outcomes for the Data Governance team
- Management of client expectations including defining deliverables and service level agreements.
- Responsible for completeness and coverage of business documentation.
- Take the lead on behalf of Data Governance by liaising with the Solutions Architect on data solution design, entity mapping and data labelling.
- As-Is, To-Be and Gap Analysis
- Construction of a records management system including access, storage and warehousing
- Lead the design and maintenance of databases for the capture of investment data and analytics
- Act as a key liaison point between the business unit, and all other stakeholders and contributors in support of assessing, analysing, implementing and embedding the proposed change or improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, IT or other related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and well-developed communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal – with a diverse group of professionals at all levels;
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems and SQL.
- Knowledge of software development best practices and SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle).