- Confirmation of all equity, FX and derivatives trades;
- Review of portfolio valuation reports provided by fund administrators;
- Oversight of post trade compliance monitoring (most of which is undertaken by fund administrators);
- Experience across derivatives in respect to margin/collateral calculation and movement;
- Liaison with brokers, counter-parties and custodians to resolve trade settlement issues;
- Ability to represent the team confidently in dealing with external service partners and internal stakeholders;
- Maintenance and creation of procedural documentation;
- Programming and SQL knowledge and experience highly regarded.
- 2+ years of experience gained within investment management operations, fund administration or audit;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Managed Investment Trusts preferably global trusts;
- Effectively manage and engage with personnel of all levels across the firm, including setting expectations, establishing timelines, communicating effectively, and reacting to urgent/time sensitive requests;
- Operational risk focus;
- SQL/VBA skills will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Liam Sweeney.