Investment Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||Investment Operations Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Roisin McGuirk|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021 17:02|
Specifically your role will involve:
• Liaison with custodians, fund managers, fund administrators;
• Holdings and cash reconciliations to custodians and fund administrators;
• Corporate action processing across multiple asset classes
• Unit price reconciliations and oversight of unit price delivery;
• Ensuring other daily, weekly and monthly operational or client service deliverables are met;
• Portfolio administration for domestic and global equities, fixed income and other asset classes;
• Reporting delivery to fund manager partners, their underlying clients and asset consultants/data aggregators
• Carry out other ad hoc duties as required from time to time by the Directors and Senior Management;
The successfully appointed professional will have previous experience within funds management and/or wealth management experience (ideally gained from the operations department of a custodian, broker or fund administration firm). You have the demonstrated confidence to interact with stakeholders and with clients in a professional manner, and the ability to communicate effectively delivering to tight deadlines. Preferably you will have experience in relevant investment operations functions such as corporate actions, unit pricing or settlements/ trade support and be an intermediate Microsoft office experience. You will thrive in a high performance team that has a great culture and will challenge you to be your best.
We welcome applications from enthusiastic, proactive and client-focused professionals. In return, you will become a part of a talented, innovative and professional team!
Please call or email Roisin McGuirk for more information 02 9775 5912 / email@example.com