Our client is a large fund administrator, who are experiencing a high-growth period. As a result, they require a skilled professional to assist with Investment Operations, Compliance & AdministrationWorking closely with the COO, and other Senior Managers, you will join a high-performing team of professionals in providing reliable support.
- Undertake authorising and quality assurance (QA) of all work completed by the team to monitor quality and identify training needs to improve quality / efficiencies as required.
- Maintenance of end-to-end operational processing and ensuring the updating of procedures to reflect changes.
- Provide technical and fund knowledge to the team to ensure team goals are achieved and service standard requirements met.
- Keep abreast of all changes to Fund business rules and legislative changes.
- Comply with legislative (e.g., AML, SIS) and license (e.g., AFSL, RSE) obligations, including the maintenance of up-to-date self-development of required skills and scheme/fund knowledge.
- Assist with Auditing queries.
- Other adhoc administrative support duties as required.
The team are fun, supportive and offer flexibility around work / life commitments.
To be considered for this 12-month temporary opportunity you will have a career history which involves:
- Fund administration, Custody, or funds management industry experience
- A strong skillset in undertaking administrative, support, compliance, or operational tasks
- Excellent computer skills including Ms Excel
- RG146 part or full compliant
- Hold a degree in accounting, economics, or finance
- Demonstrated excellent investigative and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement change