The Investment and Reporting Manager role sits within the Service Delivery team, and is responsible for all aspects of IRP client delivery.
The role performs day to day oversight of performance, attribution and risk related reporting services that are produced by the offshore hub location.
The IRP Manager manages a small team of client facing analysts who interact directly with AU based IRP clients to ensure a high quality service delivery experience, by responding to client queries, resolving issues and participating in client service reviews.
Post production, the Manager will work on service optimization and change management tasks for designated clients and participate in service review meetings, workshops and system demonstrations.
- Manage the delivery of all performance, risk and attribution reporting services to all Australian clients. Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure provision of high level of service
- Supervisory and oversight responsibilities for performance production activity based in their global operations hub.
- Lead contact and escalation point in the event of urgent or unresolved performance or reporting queries received from the hub location or the client, and act as the link between the two.
- Manage a small team of local client facing analysts to ensure ongoing high level of client service
- Meet or liaise regularly with clients (or as required) to ensure the service delivery is of a high standard, maintaining a strong focus on timeliness and accuracy as measured by service KPIs and MI
- Interact regularly (or as required) with key local (CRM’s, CSM’s, FA Managers, IT, UUT, etc) and international stake holders (IRP Paris/Chennai/Singapore, etc) to ensure preferred outcomes
- Deliver demonstrations and presentations to clients (or prospective clients) as they relate to IRP service
- Lead client change control aimed at developing, extending, or improving the existing service received by the client
- Lead and/or work with Implementation Manager on new activity set up and onboarding activities
- Define business specification documents, create test & implementation plans, support and maintain project governance documents
- Seek to optimise end to end production under oversight, working transversally across the business as required
- Extensive experience working within an investment and performance analysis environment
- Practical experience working within performance, risk and attribution reporting functions within an asset management, asset owner or securities services position
- Practical experience leading performance related project work (e.g. system implementation or process optimisation) outside of the normal BAU production cycle
- Ideally experience managing a small service delivery team
- Practical and theoretical understanding of performance methodologies (e.g. daily time weighted returns, modified dietz, IRR, unit price, etc) & attribution methodologies (e.g. Brinson, arithmetic v geometric, and Fixed Income models)
- Practical understanding of market data indices (S&P/ASX, MSCI, etc), characteristics (dividend yield, PE ratio, duration, etc), and classification schemes (GICS, BICS, etc.)
- Strong practical understanding of multiple instrument types, including derivatives and how they should be treated within performance measurement
- Practical experience liaising with and explaining performance, risk and attribution results to clients and internal stake holder
- Strong Microsoft excel skills