The IRP Manager is responsible for managing a small team of investment analysts who interact directly with clients to ensure high quality service delivery and outcomes.
Areas of responsibilities
- Oversight for the delivery of all performance, risk and attribution reporting services to clients.
- Oversight for performance production activity based in our global operations hub in Chennai/Mumbai
- Lead client service review meetings, workshops and system demonstrations, in addition to dealing with client queries and resolving issues in a timely and effective manner
- Manage a small team of analysts
- Ensure SLA’s are adhered to, problems resolved and KPI’s met as measured by agreed service KPIs and MI
- Interact with key local and international stake holders to ensure continued service delivery and preferred outcomes
- Ensure appropriate procedures and risk and control guidelines are adhered to, through processes and checking.
- Monitor adherence to the Risk and Control Matrix through undertaking Controlled Self-Assessment
- Play a leading role associated with operational or IT related change aimed at developing, extending, or improving the existing services provided to clients
- Support the Implementation Manager on the implementation of new services and or on-boarding new business.
- Define or provide inputs into business specification documents, test & implementation plans, plus support and maintain project governance documents
- Seek to optimize end to end production under oversight, working transversally across the business as required
- Strong deadline orientated approach to project delivery
- Ability to exercise good judgment in commitments to client needs whilst balancing with the commercial and operational needs of the bank
- Extensive experience working within an investment and performance analytics environment:
- Practical experience working in performance, risk and attribution reporting functions within a funds administration environment
- Practical experience working in performance related project work outside of the normal BAU production cycle
- Ideally experience managing a small service delivery team
- Practical and theoretical understanding of performance methodologies
- Understanding of market data indices, characteristics, and classification schemes.
- Knowledge of use and application of ex-post risk statistics
- Strong practical understanding of the various asset classes
- Strong MS Excel skills
- CFA or CIPM
- Excel VBA and/or Access database experience
- Understanding ESG reporting requirements
- Understanding of GIPS