Temporary position 2 months plus! Full time hourse, Monday to Friday, 9-5 p.m.
- High volume invoice processing
- Dealing with queries from clients, providers and carers
- Matching and coding invoices
- Any additional tasks as requested
- Essential – Car and licence – Only due to location.
- Must have a current Employee Working with Children’s check (or be prepared to get one).
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Clear police check history.
- Strong data entry administration skills.
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to commit to working through the contract period.
What you need to know
Our client needs someone who is able to join the team and support over this very busy period. The role does require you to have attention to detail and fast processing skills. As part of this role before commencement you will also be required to complete a NDIS Check (All done online) a police check (online) and be able to provide Drivers Licence and WWCC evidence at interview.