High profile ASX listed Financial services organisation are looking for an IT Asset & Risk Delivery Lead to join their team on a 12-month contract! In this role you will have two primary functions;
You will coordinate the delivery of a specific business or IT initiative by providing effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership and coaching skills to support the development of solutions at The IT Asset & Risk Delivery Lead will drive overall improved results for the organisation by serving as a facilitator for both the team and key stakeholders, by removing any impediments that obstruct the team’s pursuit of its goals, thereby helping maximise productivity.
You're responsible for the delivery management of a cross-functional team and will foster strong working relationships with Team Leads, Domain Leads and functional managers in order to provide input to opportunities for professional development for their team members.
The second core function of the role is to apply their specific discipline knowledge to facilitate delivery. IT Asset & Risk Delivery Lead is a senior staff member of Enterprise Solutions and the application of this knowledge is an integral component of the success of Enterprise Solutions and the delivery of its goals.
Key Areas of Accountability;
- Facilitating the solution delivery process by ensuring that the Team maintains unimpeded focus on the accomplishment of objectives and deliverables.
- Developing stakeholder relationships with Business Owners, stakeholders and technical specialists to manage customer expectations effectively.
- Working with team members, other delivery leaders, team leaders, domain leaders and stakeholders, to identify/manage cross-organisational dependencies and removing any impediments from the team while promoting self-management and individual accountability.
- Organising and facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, demonstrations and other required meetings.
- Fostering a team culture of innovation, creativity and thinking outside-the-box while adhering to their architectural best practices and guidelines.
- Tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Ensuring the team is practising the core delivery principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility.
- Provide input and participate in developing and maintaining standards, tools and best practices.
- Effectively listening to the teams’ opinions/suggestions and empowers the team to take ownership.
- Communicating with other senior management, specialists, business owners and technical support specialists on solution issues.
- Coaching and mentoring team members on the delivery methodologies as it is implemented and used during the software development life cycle.
- Actively working with the Team Leaders and Centres of Excellence to foster individual team members’ professional development and career opportunities.
- Assisting with work planning for a specific outcome and effectively negotiating with Business Owners and key business stakeholders around the delivery of this work.
In this role, you must;
- Ability to coach multiple team members.
- Solid knowledge of one or more Software Development Lifecycles.
- Hands-on experience using delivery processes, tools and technologies to deliver solutions.
- Demonstrated experience managing schedules, timelines and scrum teams to ensure that
- deliverables are delivered on time, within budget and meeting quality standards.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating effectively with various stakeholders and all levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict resolution between requirements and deliverables.
- Demonstrated seniority in a specific knowledge area or discipline i.e. testing, analysis etc.
- Certified Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Scrum Practitioner.
- Experience in a financial services environment
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply Now! - Reece