Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead & perform end-to-end IT audits, project reviews and special ad hoc reviews in accordance with Audit Methodology and professional internal auditing standards within agreed budget and time frame.
- Review/develop detailed audit overview, audit scoping, program of work, audit tests, audit budget and resource requirements for acceptance by senior management
- Assign audit work to and direct the activities of audit team members
- Assist with the development and implementation of Internal Audit data analytics strategy
- Prepare and review work papers and risk and controls matrix
- Provide on-the-job training and direct feedback to audit team members
- Communicate audit findings to business management throughout the audit
- Analyse test results and observations to develop audit findings and recommendations
If you are interested in this position please hit 'Apply' or call Savannah on 07 3854 3806.