Reporting to the Office Manager, your key responsibilities will be to support the Brisbane senior executive team and the wider business with tasks including:
- Managing IT room frequently and checking all the main frames is working correctly.
- Understand and be familiar with ICBC internal IT system, providing assistance to colleagues if needed.
- Maintaining all the IT equipment on good qualification.
- In charge of all the installation on video or tele-conference.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Managing and ordering stationery stock/ kitchen supplies & distributing to staff.
- Fixed Assets administration, registration and documentation.
- Making records of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary action to remedy.
- Provide business ordering services and business promotion products outsourcing.
- Assisting staff business travels with flight tickets and accommodations.
- Process invoices including validating and obtaining authorisation for payment.
- Issue keys for new staff and interns or visitors
For more information please contact Savannah Cant or "apply" below.