Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing IT room frequently and checking all the main frames is working correctly.
- Understand and be familiar with internal IT system, providing assistance to colleagues if needed.
- Support and management of staff hardware including laptops, mobile phones, PC's
- Maintaining all the IT equipment on good qualification.
- In charge of all the installation on video or tele-conference.
- Ad hoc duties as required
This will be a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with a large organisation focused on career growth and progression.
For more information, please hit 'Apply' or call Savannah on 07 3854 3806.