Global Financial Services Organisation looking for an IT Junior PM/Project Coordinator responsible for following up on Application and infrastructure project tasks, scheduling meeting, handling communications, providing executive support. Must be extremely efficient with SharePoint, all Microsoft office products and Visio. Must be able to take initiative and provide excellent written and verbal communication. Required to prepare reports, track budgets, make travel arrangements and coordinate on-site meetings. Must be flexible in job duties and assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support including word processing, organization charts, composing and proofreading correspondence, minute taking, indexing, and managing on-line file storage.
- Must be able to track and drive tasks to completion (including delegating tasks to others)
- Must be very organized and able to help organize others
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Must be proactive and be able to solve problems and identify policies.
- Independently create reports and correspondence to fit varying situations and dealing with various levels of internal and external people
- Compose and type various styles of documents using programs within the Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintain the calendars for assigned executive(s) and other executive calendars as required
- Schedule/coordinate and lead meetings and appointments
- Work independently or within a designated team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
- Assist other senior level executives, directors, or managers as requested
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Very strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Takes initiative to drive results
- Associate's Degree and 4 or more years of related experience, or Bachelor's Degree and 2 or more years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Having worked at a startup or small company is a plus
- Excellent Documentation
- Basic SharePoint Experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio