You must have relevant experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams, working closely with business owners, technology partners and across government while operating in an agile environment.
- Program and project delivery of large government projects using a mix of agile and traditional approaches, including leadership of multi-disciplinary ICT teams
- Building productive working relationships with all stakeholders that is supported by business acumen and client focus
- Work across multiple Project Management Offices’s on Governance process and procedures for reporting, risks, status of project etc
- Strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to create clear written and oral communication that is appropriate for the audience
- Ability to negotiate contract variation where there are technology impacts