Highly regarded Non-for-profit organisation are looking for an IT Delivery Manager. This is a newly created role and a greenfield opportunity to add some real value and shape up the IT & Service Delivery function. You will be initially focusing on the transitional tasks related to an organisational merger and the projects that have been identified. This will include onboarding MSP, transitioning away from another, include the negotiation of contract terms/SLAs, SharePoint upgrade (including records management), transitioning the organisation to one data network and domain, telephony, security, and Mobile device management etc.
Key responsibilities include;
- Maintain and enhance the companies’ effectiveness and efficiency by providing assistance with the development and review of ICT strategic plan and its implementation
- Manage the planning and delivery of ICT complex and/or large projects including the development and implementation of project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Work cross-functionally to identify areas for improvement where information technologies can be integrated to optimize effectiveness
- Support other managers within the business to develop and implement project plans and solutions
- Develop and implement all ICT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, device management, purchasing, and service provision
- Manage the day to day relationship with managed services provider including overseeing major ICT projects and determining timeframes for system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Coordinate regular review meetings with MSP to review performance against service levels and ICT roadmap.
- Manage other external ICT business partners, including but not limited to Telecommunications, Printers, software vendors and monitor provision of service to ensure compliance with contracts and service agreements
- Manage a part-time internal Administration support with respect of ICT aspects of onboarding new staff and maintenance of device registers
- Provide advice into new technologies that strengthen the organisations business processes
- Work closely with the CFO to manage financial aspects ICT, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Produce regular reports/communication on IT functions as required
- Plan and manage the rollout of new technology such as Office 365
- Identifying opportunities for staff training and skills advancement
- Perform other duties and other activities or projects that may be required from time to time
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org