Our client is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to assist with the delivery of high quality customer service & support to the business. Your key clients will be internal Partners and staff of the firm, where you'll be helping with any problems and queries regarding the use of IT hardware, software and other equipment.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level phone support
- Assisting Partners and staff with any problems and queries regarding the use of IT hardware, software and other equipment
- Resolve IT faults and issues with priority focus on timely resolution and quality service delivery within SLA guidelines
- Manage incoming support tickets through the use of JIRA or ServiceNow.
- Using Citrix Delivery services console to monitor and maintain the over stability of the environment
- Take receipt of helpdesk requests and log IT related incidents according to ITIL best practise standards (root cause analysis and continuous improvement)
- Manage Digital and IP phone system via Cisco call manager
- The technologies covered include: Windows 10, MS Office 365, MS Outlook, MS Teams and Teams Calling, Headsets (Poly), Audio Visual systems, Apple devices and communications networks with an emphasis on Document Management Systems (iManage)
- Experience in Windows 10, MS Office 365, MS Teams and Teams Calling
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Service Desk and audio-visual experience
- The ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment and be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and operate calmly under pressure
- High-quality customer service experience with attention to detail and excellent phone etiquette
- Demonstrated experience in operating within an IT support team environment including document management system experience