High profile Professional Services organisation are looking for a Systems Admin. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and improving primary network operating systems, server and storage platforms in a cloud (Azure) environment.
As the System Engineer, you will be responsible for providing day to day second and third Level support, troubleshooting and assisting in managing outsourced relationships.
What you will be doing;
- Proven track record maintaining and improving large complex technical environments
- Administration of Azure Infrastructure
- Experience with Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers
- Understanding of cloud security best practices.
- Office365 administration experience
- Exchange 2016 Hybrid environment
- PowerShell scripting
- SAN storage, Zoning and Fibre channel switching experience
- ADFS, Azure AD and Single sign-on with conditional access controls
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration experience
- Windows 20012R2 server or above.
- VMware and Hyper V virtualisation experience
- Degree in information systems, information technology, computing or business.
- MCSA or MCSE
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Skills and Experience Required
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity Apply now! Olivier