Leading an IT of six across Sydney & Melbourne (2 x infrastructure / Support, 1 x BA/Tester & 3 x Developers) you remit will be to execute on a two year technology roadmap including a major legacy system decommissioning and implementation, as well as providing BAU support to the business.
This role is a managerial position, reporting directly to the CEO, but will also require to you to be hands on from an infrastructure point of view, when required.
- Managing the companies infrastructure (windows 2012, Citrix Xen Server, SQL Server and network) both onsite and hosted in a DC. Managing the guys who support this but also providing hands on technical expertise and a point of escalation when required
- Managing the applications side of the business, including an ecommerce site, a small number of in house developed applications and a newly implemented instance or JDE for the companies core functionalities - AP, AR, Sales inventory, Distribution etc.)
- Being the Project Manager for any new initiatives, including an infrastructure re-fresh and a few new systems implementations.
- Providing management, mentorship and training to the team
- Being the face of technology, providing excellent stakeholder engagement & management skills to the senior leadership team within the company.