An exciting opportunity exists for an ITIL Service and Innovation manager to join a vibrant team in a well-established Brisbane based organisation. As the Service and Innovation Manager you will ensure the successful provision of information technology services by supporting business objectives and operations through strategic planning, innovation , implementing services and leading specialist support professionals.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Leadership in Service Delivery and strategy
- Ensure delivery of support services is in accordance with IT Service Management best practices (ITIL).
- Plan, implement and monitor IT support functions and activities to support the smooth operation of business activities.
- Champion a culture of IT Service Management and a customer service focus throughout the organisation
- Identify risk management strategies in response to identified risks.
- Maintain and manage key contracts for services and equipment through establishing vendor management strategies and plans.
- Establish appropriate performance indicators for the Service Desk and Change Management process to manage and improve service delivery.
- Develop an agreed Service Management Plan for the Service Delivery strategy, with clearly identified services, activities, milestones, resources and accountabilities.
Essential experience / qualifications
- Significant Information Technology experience with demonstrated experience in managerial positions with budget and human resource responsibility.
- Relevant Degree qualifications and ITIL Intermediate Certification
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of IT Service Management principles and plan application and implementation.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the common policy and procedural requirements for the effective operation of an IT support function
- Proven strong management and leadership skills with high level interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current and emerging organisational, industry and market strategies
- Demonstrated experience managing service delivery in a complex environment with multiple client business units, multiple support organisations and widely geographically distributed users.
- Strong commercial contract management skills and experience.
- Experience in management delivery of IT services through third parties (outsourced).
- Experience with the implementation of ITIL.