Global Professional Services Organisation is on the back end of outsourcing their support and are looking for ITIL Service Manager to work with their outsourcing partner and internal business units to manage and handle the transition and implement strict SLA's and processes.
What we're looking for you to do;
- Manage escalations and bottlenecks in the process with our service outsource partner (Infrastructure, Service Desk and On-Site Service)
- Investigation and resolution of incidents
- Coordination of Knowledgebase documents to improve service desk agent performance
- Identifying, prioritising and managing correction of incidents and complex technical problems
- Collaborating with teams across the business to effectively and efficiently resolve incidents
- Delivering timely and value-add communication around incidents
- Documenting post-incident recovery steps to aid in process improvements
- Providing incident and request metrics and reporting to relevant stakeholders
We're looking for you to have experience in;
- Experience and knowledge in Windows Desktop Support, Application Support, Service Management, Windows Server Support
- Experience working across Australia & New Zealand
- Preferably ITIL Certified
- Preferably PM Certified
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now!