|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||$100,000 to $120,000|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 10:46|
The role requires advanced level java development knowledge using the latest industry practices. Ideally you will have extensive experience building highly scalable and reliable cloud applications in Java, but with the ability to dive into associated on premise software when needed.
You'll be passionate about using Continuous Delivery with a strong emphasis on Test Driven Development. You will also be constantly looking for ways to improve and streamline our delivery pipeline.
Commercial experience working with one of the major java frameworks (spring, GWT, Grails and/or JBoss/Wildfly) will be very useful and a deep understanding of creating RESTful API's and the CRUD design pattern will also be needed.
What you will do
- Back-end Application Architecture and Optimisation
- Lead the creation of a RESTful API
- Functional, Unit and Integration Testing
- Project Management & Timeline Estimates
- Key Stakeholder Communication
- Team Leadership and Mentoring
What you should have (Required Skills) -
We pride ourselves on innovation, with a culture focused on bringing the very best software solutions to our clients. Working with us you'll have;
- A can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Experience with SCRUM methodologies
- Focus on solutions and product outcomes
- Passion for sharing knowledge and expertise
- Enthusiasm for learning the latest and greatest
Don't Miss out!!