Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will be tasked with providing effective support across transactional finance, month end, and ad-hoc reporting.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Processing monthly transactions in the general ledger
- Assisting in the maintenance of fixed assets, processing and reporting purposes including the monthly depreciation report.
- Assist with the preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS), coordination of approvals and lodgement with the ATO and completion of working papers relating to FBT and payroll tax.
- Assist with the coordination of corporate inter-company recharges and creditor payments.
- General ledger reconciliations
- Assist with production of monthly management accounts, and commentary
- Assist with the preparation of statutory reporting requirements for inclusion in the group results.
- Validate and monitor the processing of debtors and creditors to ensure accuracy in the financial system is upheld and maintained.
- Other compliance, project and financial reporting tasks as required
For more information please contact Haydn Furness on 07 3854 3805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org