This is a great opportunity for someone with interest in retail, having recently completed their Bachelor's degree. Suits someone with 6-18 months experience in accounts roles. This business is known for their excellent culture, and employee-centric approach and has lots of WFH on offer.
Reporting into an experienced Senior Accountant who is committed to mentoring and collaborating. Some of the duties for now include -
● Performing retail accounting bookkeeping, with a focus on reconciliations
● Conducting daily bank reconciliations and following up with any discrepancies
● Liaising with retail team members to resolve sales invoices and payments issues and store
● Responsible for bank guarantee applications and liaising with bank on merchant applications
● Responsible for POS system user admin
● Liaising with optom team with medicare provider setup and medicare claims
● Responsible for insurance admin
● Liaising with health fund weekly on health fund refund
● Assisting with month end close and reporting processes
● Maintaining the asset register, journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
● Assisting with stocktake
● Assisting with annual audit
● Assisting with the ERP system implementation and customisation
● Filing of documentation and administration assistance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in retail ideally!
- Experience in AP/AR
- Australian Citzen or PR holder
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting