This well-established retail company is searching for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team. The position is paying $55k + super and is based in North Ryde. The role requires someone who is adaptable, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable communicating with external stakeholders through email and phone communication.
This role is open to candidates who are recent Finance graduates and have completed an internship within a Finance role.
- Bank reconciliations and receipts matching
- Monitoring manifest reports and resolving debtors discrepancies
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and processing third party financing paperwork
- Processing credits and returns due to customers
- Degree qualified in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable role or similar Finance role
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office