Work with a large global Financial services firm to gain career experience on at fixed 12 month contract. The role will include processing and obtaining documentation in order to file foreign tax reclaims. The candidate will need to demonstrate competencies in communicating with internal & external clients.
-Assisting with archiving a back log of documentation:
- Scanning, filing and photocopying all POA’s.
- Re organizing filing cupboards.
- Matrix for German EFP in place
- General office duties
- Minimum 12 months in Unit Registry / Unit Prices experience from either an Investment Manager or Global Custodian
- Knowledge of investment accounting
- Demonstrate ability to meet Service Level Expectations
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of financial services
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate)
- Some administration experience, especially in Accounting/ Tax or credit duties.
Interviews immediately. Please hit 'Apply'.