Our client is an ASX-listed healthcare company based in North Ryde that has been experiencing significant growth and activity due to the pandemic. This role is based in North Ryde with first-come first-serve parking available onsite.
This position is paying $80k - $100k + super based on years of experience. It is not a traditional Finance or Accounting role; it is focused on analysing business activities and recommending processes to produce significant financial gains.
- Analysing and auditing incoming invoices for accuracy
- Analysing business processes and proposing process changes and efficiencies
- Identifying compliance risks
- Communicating with C-suite executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in communicating information to senior stakeholders
- Exposure to Accounts Receivable
- Compliance and/or financial analysis background is beneficial
- Healthcare industry experience is beneficial