As the Financial Analyst, you will work with various areas of the business to support decision making. In this broad role, you will have a range of responsibilities from regular business requirements to special projects/new initiatives.
More specifically, you role will involve (however not be limited to);
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly reports
- Assistance with forecasting
- Monthly analysis (sales/overheads/rebates)
- Weekly/monthly commercial packs
- Monthly and quarterly accounting for specific projects
- P&L Preparation
- Project performance insights
- Project/campaign feasibility reports & analysis
- Assistance in preparing financial presentations
- Assist teams to track budgets/cost management
- Trend/Market analysis
- Assistance with annual budget
- Ad hoc analysis/tasks as required
You will be commercially focussed and driven, with a natural predisposition for numbers and identifying insights. You will, ideally, have strong excel modelling skills, however strong excel skills in general (v-lookups etc) may also be considered for the right person. You will have the maturity and communication skills to deal with stakeholders at all levels, and the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to Tara Murray via the "apply" button below.