- SharePoint development, testing, administration, configuration and deployment.
- SharePoint farm administration (DBA, server, OS admin provided by the infrastructure team)
- Business requirements, analysis and solution design and User support
- Technical maintenance, continuous improvements and development of business applications through various technologies including SharePoint, dot NET, scripting etc.
- 3rd level support for our core systems
- Technical design review, quality control and deployment management
- Technical SME for Source and LMS
- Support of our Applications Architect
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Mobile device development
- BI development (both SharePoint and other data sources)
- Ability to exercise a high degree of independence and personal judgement in a dynamic work environment
- Customer-facing skills
- Good database and SQL skills
- 2+ year's solution development using SharePoint (familiar with: JS, JQuery, MVC, AJAX, XML, JSON, Object Models, workflow, event receivers, Master Pages, PowerShell etc.)
- Experience with client-side development (preferably responsive, bootstrap and angular)
- Strong Database and SQL skills
- Configuring and administering Document Management, Search, and Managed Metadata
- 2+ experience farm administration experience (backed up by external partners)
- A wide variety of solution development (intranets, portals, workflow, document management, collaboration, search, and custom applications)
- Exposure to the full SDLC including business case, scoping, planning, requirements, analysis, design, build, testing, change control, implementation, and change management.
- Experience in the Real Estate and/or Financial Services Industry
If you are interested in hearing more about this role apply now! - Reece.firstname.lastname@example.org