This established ASX-listed legal services company is seeking a junior Fund Analyst to join their team. The company is rapidly growing through international fund acquisition and is continuously expanding their remit and global presence.
The position is seeking a candidate with an Accounting / Finance / Commerce degree and previous exposure to financial services or fund administration. The company is very collaborative and due to their rapid growth, require employees to be quite flexible with job responsibilities / oversight.
- Data input to Investment Management System
- Producing reports on investment performance
- Assisting with investment analysis
- Daily correspondence with investment managers
- Monitoring financial aspects of investments and seeking remedial action if required
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is filed
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
- Degree qualified in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or a related discipline
- Exposure to fund administration or financial services
- 3 to 5 years of applicable experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders