This national organisation is seeking an experienced Junior HR Business Partner to join their Brisbane CBD office on a full time, permanent basis.
As a nationally recognised industry leader, the organisation strives to deliver the best level of service to its clients. Providing both a professional yet laid back environment, this company prides themselves on their unique and inclusive culture.
As a company they provide a range of benefits to their valued employees including flexible working arrangements, state of the art technology, internal career progression and development and much more.
About the Role
Throughout COVID this organisation has impressively continued to grow and is now seeking a motivated Junior HR Business Partner to join their team.
This role will help support both the daily HR activities of the firm and your duties will include the following:
- Supporting HR Generalist coordination for the team and key stakeholders.
- Be a first point of contact for a portfolio.
- Assisting with performant management
- Attend interviews for recruitment when assistance is required.
- Provide advice to employees and senior staff members.
- Draft documentation.
- Coordinate initiatives for staff members.
- At least 2-4 years experience in a HR advisor/BP role in a professional services/ corporate environment.
- Have a tertiary qualification in HR or something similar.
- Experience communicating with a range of people including executive management and be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Have a interest in a career in generalist HR.
- Be able to work in a busy fast paced environment
If this sounds like you please apply directly or contact Jodie Gray for a confidential discussion about the role on 07 3854 3808 or email@example.com