Global eCommerce organisation are looking for a Project Coordinator to focus on a project implementing digital assets. You will be proactive nature, detail oriented, positive attitude, good stakeholder or interpersonal skills & excel, powerpoint, and Visio skills.
You will be imperative to identify, review, improvement and implement a number of key changes around Digital Screens as part of the global Digital Support Team.
- Monitor & report on Global monitoring tool for Digital Assets
- Review, implement and document ServiceDesk Digital Screen processes & templates
- Build & report weekly on ANZ Digital Screen Support trends and issues from ServiceDesk (aligned with Global requirements)
- Create a digital catalogue to share with stores & business
- Review, implement and document Digital Screen Store Opening and Closing/first installation processes for each different type of asset
- Outline roles & responsibilities for Digital Screens both global & locally
- Escalation for Digital Screen support tickets
- Leased digital screen rollback program
- New global hardware & software solution implementation
- ServiceDesk & xCall integration
- Legacy Screens
- Purchase orders & invoices for project related work
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! Reece.email@example.com