Global retail organisation are looking for a Project Coordinator to focus on a project implementing digital assets. You will be proactive nature, detail-oriented, positive attitude, good stakeholder or interpersonal skills & excel, powerpoint, and Visio skills.
You will be imperative to identify, review, improvement and implement a number of key changes around Digital Screens as part of the global Digital Support Team.
- Monitor & report on Global monitoring tool for Digital Assets
- Review, implement and document ServiceDesk Digital Screen processes & templates
- managing out of scope changes and additions in terms of time and budgets
- maintaining quality control and coordinating the development team - in short making everything run smoothly
- Managing a range of smaller online projects to be on time, on budget and within the project scope
- Build & report weekly on ANZ Digital Screen Support trends and issues from ServiceDesk (aligned with Global requirements)
- Create a digital catalogue to share with stores & business
- Review, implement and document Digital Screen Store Opening and Closing/first installation processes for each different type of asset
- Outline roles & responsibilities for Digital Screens both global & locally
- Escalation for Digital Screen support tickets
- 1-2 years of project coordination experience
- Have exceptional project and time management skills
- Close attention to detail!
- Legacy Screens coordination to digital screens
- Purchase orders & invoices for project-related work