Join this Reputable name in the film/production industry in a reception role taking ownership of being the face of the company in a position where most customer liaison would be the Internal customers.
There is the occasional delivery person and meet and greet with visitors, maintenance and cleaning up of main board room and kitchen (there is a roster for kitchen duties so this would be only occasional). The role is support to all departments within the business, therefore involves a lot of ad-hoc tasks, including mail outs, assistance with travel diary of some managers. Office maintenance eg. kitchen tidy and replenishment, stationary, photocopier, cab charge vouchers, server backup procedures etc.
- Handling Incoming non-direct telephone calls, receiving visitors & tea/coffee requirements for visitors
- Incoming/outgoing mail/couriers
- Photocopying for internal Departments
- Fax/Mail distribution
- Boardroom & conference call bookings
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Cheque deposits
- Coding of invoices – Australia Post, Mail Plus, Can charge, TNT, COS(HO) etc
- Assist all departments as and when required
The successful candidate will display a 'çan do' attitude, will take initiative to solve problems and show enthusiasm in the work place overall. Your communication skills will be articulate and engaging, and you can manage your work in an organised fashion.
Interviews stating asap. Please hit 'Apply'.