Prestigious Global Listed organisation are looking for multiple Helpdesk Analyst's to assist with a number of projects. We are looking for an enthusiastic, eager to learn Support Technician to join a top-tier company based in Brisbane, CBD.
- Answer helpdesk phone line/email requests and use the Helpdesk Tracking system to track all calls and emails received in accordance with the established or documented procedures.
- On-site and remote technical 2nd level support.
- Configure, deploy and relocate corporate desktops and laptops.
- Install and configure standard applications.
- Setup printers and hardware peripherals.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, resolving them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to prioritize outstanding issues and manage user expectation.
- Escalate high priority issues using established processes.
- Undertake miscellaneous projects in addition to regular Helpdesk duties.
- Document and maintain new application and operating system installations and configurations.
- Document and maintain helpdesk and desk side support procedures.
- MS Office Suite of applications including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
- 1-2 years of deskside experience in a professional environment
- Experience interacting with, and understanding the needs of high-level executives
- Experience supporting Microsoft operating systems for workstations. (Windows 7)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2013 & Office 365
- Completion of a University degree is preferred but not required.