Junior Technical Business Analyst
Tier 1 , ASX top 100 company is looking for a Technical business analyst to work with technical & business teams to deliver business critical reports.
- Consultative set up role, Establishing company wide process
- $110,000 - $120,000
- SSRS, SQL, Reports
- Predictive analytics
- Represent the business on project teams during scope, requirements definition/gathering, development, testing and implementation stages of projects
- Translating business requirements to testers, developers and
- Develop, document and manage business requirements for assigned projects
- Develop and generate reports
- Analyze business problems, evaluate options and provide solutions
- Assist in analysis of current processes and make recommendations for process improvements
- Manage priorities and workload associated with multiple concurrent projects
- Maintain focus on providing valued services to our internal customers and building partnerships
- Participates with peers and business leaders in eliciting and capturing business requirements within an assigned project.
- Good understanding of how financial data flows
- Analytics & Reports understanding
- Ability to speak with technical people like testers and developers to business facing stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify problems, research issues, and provide options for resolution to the team
- Determines business/ specifications; and develops procedures to process information.
- Performs data analysis and reporting. for effective business decisions.
If you are available and looking to work with one of Australia's largest companies please apply or call Andrew on 02 9775 5917 to find out more. firstname.lastname@example.org