Our client is a market leader in their field with consistent year on year growth and continued success of taking over market share here in Australia. As they ramp up their international presence, they now have a Permanent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join the team.
This role will partner with Major Online, Retail & Wholesale accounts to ensure products and services continue to remain market leading.
This role will ensure the brand is represented in a professional manner taking into consideration the varying Sales Channels associated with the role. Key objective will be the sustained growth within these Sales Channels.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, your key responsibilities will include;
- Contribution towards the achievement of Channel Based Sales Targets and contribution toward the Company Sales Target.
- Identify and assess the needs of each of the Sales Channels.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Drive discussions to ensure a Promotional Activity Calendar is established for each Sales Channel based on agreements made by the Executive Team and managed in line with company expectations.
- Develop, maintain, and grow the business within each respective Sales Channel.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Conduct periodic Sales Meetings with each key account within Sales Channels to strengthen the business messaging and direction.
- Represent the brand at various State Based & National Industry events
- Contribute to National Business strategy planning by providing accurate business & competitor information.
- Ideally 2-3 years Account Management or strong Sales & Relationship management experience
- Industry experience in Hair & Beauty or Fashion industries highly regarded.
- Ability to conduct business meetings, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability in managing “many things at once”
- High work ethic
- Positive and Energetic attitude, always willing to help.
- Strong ability to be adaptable to varied situations and change priorities as required.
- You will also be a team player and display leadership abilities/skills