This strong commercial law firm is known in the market for having a friendly and down to earth culture which is focused on collaboration and high performance. The firm is now looking for a Knowledge and Precedents Manager to manage and develop the precedents function internally. This role requires an experienced and switched on self-starter to run the function end-to-end and establish best practice amongst the legal teams. This role is part time (3 days a week) with the option to work one of those days from home.
This role will assist the firm in developing and implementing the precedent function by working closely with the partners, legal teams, CIO and HR team. This role will also have the support of a part time administrator.
- Manage the firm’s precedents from creation to maintaining updates
- Identify and embed best practice
- Develop precedents for each legal team and assist in training and testing with legal staff
- Assist with development of firm policies
- Oversee and update relevant intranet content
- General admin and ad-hoc tasks
- Previous experience in a knowledge/precedents role
- Experience in a legal/professional services organisation, or similar, managing complex stakeholder structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Strong technology capability