- This role will require an experienced test analyst to work side by side with a business SME and guide them with the testing best practices and track their day to day testing in test management tools such as HP ALM or similar tool. The test analyst will report to the Test Manager and work under their guidance to achieve the objectives set under the program schedule for the stream.
- Track and capture the test traceability, test cases, execution and defects in testing tool working with the business SMEs for the WFM stream.
- Pevious experience on Kronos projects
- Min 2 years of Test Analysis project hands-on testing experience is a must
- Min of 5 years of experience performing the following activities;
- Constructing Test Traceability Matrices from requirements
- Writing detailed testing scripts (various test phases) and data setup in preparation for test execution
- Proven experience in time and attendance testing data setup, test harness and formula set up to validate EBA or EA using various period timesheets
- Attention to detail and eyes to find discrepancies in EBA/EA interpretation from timesheets
- Ability to constructively work with the test manager and fulfil testing related activities